- If your provider uses Alma billing, you will receive an invoice from email@example.com after each session.
- If you need an additional receipt, please reach out to your provider directly.
- We recommend speaking with your provider about the best way to pay.
- When you pay through Alma, you can use a credit, debit, or HSA card.
- At this time you must pay each invoice individually; we are unable to process one monthly payment.
- Currently, payment information cannot be saved.
- Regardless of how you chose to pay you will still receive an invoice if your provider uses Alma billing.
- On the first of each month, you will receive a superbill to submit to your insurance for out-of-network session reimbursements. Your superbill will contain all the information necessary for submission.
- If you are missing any information, please reach out to your provider directly.
- For assistance submitting to your insurance, please reach out to your provider directly.
- If your superbill is missing any information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For additional information, click to our other section for how to’s on insurance reimbursement.
For any additional questions or if you are in need of assistance, please email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 1 business day.