- If your provider uses Alma billing, you will receive an invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org after each session.
- If you need an additional receipt, please reach out to your provider directly.
Payment Options for Out of Network Clients
- We recommend speaking with your provider about their preferred payment method.
- When you pay through Alma, you can use a credit, debit, or HSA card.
- If your provider has enabled Auto Pay, you can save a card on file to automatically submit payment when your provider submits an invoice.
- If your provider uses Alma billing, you will receive a receipt via email, regardless of how you pay.
- On the first of each month, you will receive a superbill to submit to your insurance for out-of-network session reimbursements. Your superbill will contain all the information necessary for submission.
- If you need another copy of your superbill sent out, please reach out to your provider directly.
- For assistance submitting to your insurance, please reach out to your provider directly.
- If your superbill is missing any information, please reach out to your provider directly.
- For additional information, click to our other section for how to’s on insurance reimbursement.
For any additional questions or if you are in need of assistance, please email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 1 business day.