We’re proud of the trust placed in Alma by our Members, and their guests and patients. To ensure that we live up to this trust, Alma requires that all Members follow this Member Charter.
If you believe that one of our Members is in violation of this Charter, please contact us at [email@example.com].
- Protect our space. Our office space is used to discuss sensitive matters, often involving patient Protected Health Information. You agree to be diligent in protect our space from physical or digital intrusion by, for example, safeguarding your office keys and Member Network password.
- Respect our patients. When patient sessions are taking place in reserved rooms, sensitive dialogue may be taking place. You agree to agree in a professional and appropriate manner at all times, including never intruding on a patient session except for exigent safety reasons.
- Be considerate of our Members. Each of our Members is operating a business in our space and must have the freedom. You understand that you do not have any rights to any information belonging to other Members or guests, and you will not even access that information without explicit consent from the owner.
- Represent yourself accurately. We are proud to have you as a Member of the Alma community. It’s important, thought, that patients and others understand that you and your business are independent from Alma, and that you don’t misuse Alma’s name or its intellectual property - or those of other Members.
In addition to these broad precepts, all of our Members agree not to misuse Alma’s office space or digital services - or to help anyone else do so - and not to even try to do any of the following in connection with Alma Membership:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the services, or shared areas of the services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- abuse referrals or promotions to get more storage space than deserved;
- circumvent storage space limits;
- sell the services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.