All Alma Insurance clients can now keep credit card information on file to be automatically charged after any session with your provider. We strongly encourage you to save your card information as a means of streamlining and simplifying the payment process. All major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, or UnionPay are accepted forms of payment for card on file, however HSA/FSA cards can not be used for this feature.
Saving a card on file:
- Search your inbox for any unpaid invoice sent after 6/1/20 (searching “Alma” will likely help you find it)
- Open the email and click “Pay Invoice”
- Enter your billing information and check the box that says “Save my card on file with Alma”
- Click "Pay $XX"
- Please be sure to manually pay any outstanding invoices received prior to 6/1/20 as adding your card to be charge automatically will not apply payment to any invoices prior to this date
What to expect:
- Invoices will be charged to your credit card within 1 week of your appointment date
- You will receive a receipt via email any time your card is charged
Cancelling or updating a card on file:
You can cancel a card on file at any time or change the card information by clicking “To manage your payment method, visit your card dashboard” at the bottom of any invoice that was charged using your card on file.