Welcome to Alma! We are excited to host your visit.
Your Service Provider and Alma
- Separate Relationships. Your relationship with your service provider is separate from Alma. None of Alma nor its employees or affiliates will be responsible for any damage resulting from your reliance on any communication by your service provider, even if passed through our services.
- Alma is not responsible for service providers. The service providers are not our employees, nor is Alma responsible for their opinions, advice, statements, treatment, or any other action or inaction, or that of their invitees, guests or clients, or any other third parties. If a dispute arises relating to your service provider we will have no obligation to participate, mediate or indemnify any party.
Privacy and Safety
- Confidentiality in the Office Space. Respect the privacy of others in the space. Do not take any photographs, make any recordings, or otherwise document the activities in our offices. Remain in the designated waiting areas until your appointment time, and then proceed directly as instructed to your meeting room.
- Social Media Use. Remember that any choice by you to share information in a public forum (such as various social media platforms) may also compromise confidentiality and privacy.
- COVID -19. Use of our office space comes with the risk of infection with Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), a contagious virus that spreads easily and can lead to severe illness and death. Using our facilities could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. You will follow our COVID-19 Protocols and other rules we adopt. You knowingly assume the risks of infection as a result of use of our space, including the risk of your minor child(ren) contracting COVID-19; we in no way warrant that COVID-19 infection will not occur through use of our space.
- Arbitration. Any dispute or claim in relation to these terms, or at law, or the breach, termination or invalidity of these terms, will be finally settled by way of arbitration in New York, New York, U.S.A. Any such dispute or claim must be made within twelve (12) months of the action or inaction from which it arose. You also agree not to commence any action or proceeding against Alma or any of our affiliates, suppliers, representatives, employees, members, or distributors.
Disclaimers and Liability
- AS IS. Alma provides all services As Is and hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions.
- No Guarantee. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of any services.
- Exclusion of Certain Damages. In no event will Alma or its affiliates be liable for any personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever in any way related to your participation in any Alma services.
- Term and Termination. These terms will remain in effect while you use our services. You may terminate our services at any time by ceasing visitation of service providers in our offices. In our sole discretion, we may terminate your use of our services at any time.
- Updates to these terms. We may update these terms and provide notice to you of these updates. Continued use of the services will constitute acceptance of the new terms.
- Severable Provisions. Each provision of these terms will be considered separable.
- Contact. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, or you are signing on behalf of a minor for whom you are legally responsible, and have the right and capacity to enter into and abide by these terms.